Latest in auto-tech innovation
AutoTrader, South Africa’s largest online automotive marketplace, joined forces with the iconic Festival of Motoring to bring visitors to an all-new Tech Zone, packed with the latest in auto-tech innovation.
Dubbed the Tech Zone, the AutoTrader headed initiative will feature leading brands such as Volvo, BMW, and Mercedez-Benz – all at the forefront of digital motoring development. Representatives from these brands and others will present Tech Talks, together cracking a window onto the future of automotive tech.
The AutoTrader Tech Zone hosted Tech Talks, a spread of hot topics featuring:
- ‘Digitization by George Meinie, CEO Auto Trader
- ‘Racing Legends’ by Sarel van der Merwe, Graham Duxbury, Paolo Cavalieri, Will Kinsmann – Goodwood FoS
- ‘How We Integrate And Live With The Electric Car’ by Jon Kroeger – Future Customer Consultant
- ‘The Importance Of New Technology In BMW & Audi’ by Ismail Makhlouf (Technohead)
- ‘Petrol-heads vs. Techno-heads’ with Gary Formato, Vic Maraja, George Meinie, Hiten Parmer
AutoTrader are uniquely positioned to drive the future tech auto message. Having evolved from a print only publication to today’s 20 times bigger digital only offering, and one of the world’s tech giants, the company is ready to help drive the industry forward.